Translate

Saturday 8 December 2012

Come join me in the Wild Wood

Hello and welcome to a new blog celebrating all things Pagan connected with nature. I shall share my own insights; review books, music, movies and TV shows; discuss various aspects of spiritual matters in nature; have lots of fun discussions about nature and wildlife; and generally just have a fun time sharing these things with you all.

For me the journey began at an early age on numerous nature rambles as a small child. This was fortified with my first encounters with the writings of Tolkien from the tender age of 6, but really accelerated and grew during the early-mid 80s with my first introduction to the Horned God, through two wonderful TV series that began at that time: first was "Robin of Sherwood" and the other was the seasonally appropriate "The Box of Delights". Both shows introduced me to Herne and the magick was worked on my young fertile mind..............and from that point on I have been an unabashed nature loving, tree-hugging, Goddess and Horned God worshipping happy wee soul.

I am looking forward to us having a fun journey.

Blessed be! )O(

6 comments:

  1. Thanx for you kind compliments regarding my book "The Butterfly Book of Celtic Poems"... you have settled a very interesting virtual grove... Plz add the "Follow" widget in order to follow you up here and keep updated with your interesting post... Keep up the sacred fire as always!
    Peace and Much Light ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eliseo. I have added the "Follow" widget and thank you for the guidance ;) May your Summer Solstice in the South be full of Joy and Light my friend. )O(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome WoodElf...!
    My suggestion was related to the "Blogger Gadget: Followers"... the one you have just added concerns to the "Google +" only...
    Thanx for the solstice wishes... I send my blessings to you as well...
    Deep peace of the quite earth to you...

    )o(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it does. I shall put the other one you have recommended on too.

      Delete
    2. Cool!Very Well Done! Just joined you in the grove...eternal bliss =)0(=

      Delete